6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
ST. ALBERT COMMUNITY HALL (17 PERRON STREET)
NEXT PARADE NIGHT: Thursday, September 05, 2019
ORDER OF DRESS:
Civilian Dress / Tenue civile
- The Squadron Warrant Officer (Sqn WO) shall be responsible to the Training Officer, through the Squadron Commander, for carrying out all assigned duties.
- The Squadron Warrant Officer shall carry out the following duties:
- Assist the Squadron Commander with carrying out their duties;
- Maintain a high standard of dress, drill, and deportment at all times;
- Ensure that uniforms are marked correctly and recorded;
- Ensure that a high standard for dress, drill, and deportment is maintained by all cadets in the squadron;
- Ensure cadet instructors are meeting an acceptable standard for classroom instruction;
- Ensure the squadron’s nightly routine is executed properly;
- Assist with the mentoring of Duty and Assistant Duty NCOs as necessary; and
- Other duties as assigned.